— Accurate, Easy to Install & Virtually Maintenance Free Gauging Systems —
PETOL™ ENCLOSED TANK SAFETY GAUGES greatly reduce risk when checking tank fluid levels by keeping lease operators off of tank batteries, thus helping to prevent injuries and accidental deaths due to falls and H2S exposure.
The new Enclosed Assembly systems are fully enclosed further reducing the risk of H2S escaping into the environment and operator exposure.
The components used in the gauging system are of the highest quality to ensure years of dependable service. Enclosed Assembly systems include the following:
- Gauge body produced from highly durable, weather-resistant, clear UV protected polycarbonate material
- Fully enclosed PVC housing for pulley mechanism
- Stainless steel pulleys with deep grooved nylon inserts
- Nylon coated, stainless steel cable
- Tank attachments for welded, bolted, or fiberglass tanks
- Custom stainless steel floats
- Reflective vinyl measurement decals
- Nylon tank plug with minimal clearance for cable
NOTE: Retrofit Kits are available to convert an Original System to an Enclosed Assembly System.